So I changed my password tonight and filled out some HR paperwork. Then I looked around at the different screens involved in completing these instructions:
"Before the Q&A Session you should have attempted to prepare a session, recoup a session and prepare a session report. Detailed information on how to do these steps is detailed in the Initial Training area on the ISUS Community (see step 4)."
I guess I hate learning by doing the wrong things. I would prefer a step by step list of a 100 detailed instruction steps telling me exactly what I was doing, or better yet YouTube videos to watch to prepare these lessons. Wait? I wonder if they already exist...let me see:
No, a quick youtube search yields nothing. I think I should try to figure this out and then use quicktime to make my own videos. Tomorrow!
Sky
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario