So after the interview arrangements were made in personal emails, and after I succeeded in passing my interview, I received this form letter with full training instructions (see below). Now that I am RE-READING this email, I see that at the bottom of the email they included CRUCIAL instructions on the training process AFTER COMPLETION OF A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW. I was having a hard time figuring out where this information was this in my inbox. Anyway, now that I have located this missing training guide, I can get back to work with a clearer idea of what I am doing. Thus purpose # 1 for this blog is succeeding!
| ISUS Recruitment <recruitment@ispeakuspeak.com> | Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 8:50 AM |
| To: "mystographer@gmail.com" <mystographer@gmail.com> |
Dear Sky,
Thank you for your response. I am pleased to confirm your Q&A Session on 14th August at 16.00 Spanish Time (GMT+2). This session will be conducted via Skype with Tammy Puchta. I have given your details to Tammy and she will add you to her contact list.
During this session you will be asked to share your screen on Skype so that Tammy may conduct a virtual walkthrough of the platform to ensure that you are comfortable using all of its features. She will also answer any questions you may have. Before the Q&A Session you should have attempted to prepare a session, recoup a session and prepare a session report.Detailed information on how to do these steps is detailed in the Initial Training area on the ISUS Community. Please ensure that you have access to your practice student account. If not, please email us and we will set up a new account for you.
If you are unsure of how to share your screen on Skype please consult the following link:
After this session Tammy will ask you to complete 2 certification tests: the ISUS Certification Test and the Global English Certification Test. Both tests have a certifying score of 85% and upon successful completion you should email our recruitment and training advisor Laura Smyth at recruitment@ispeakuspeak.com in order to schedule the final steps in your training.
ISUS Certification Test
GlobalEnglish Certification Test
Click: “Start your training over here”
Enter your login details.
Click on the “Specialization” tab.
Click on “GlobalEnglish Coach”.
A direct link to the GlobalEnglish Certification Test should be available at the bottom of this page.
If you have any doubts about our training process please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards,
Laura smyth
___________________________
Laura Smyth Recruitment Resourcer
Ispeakuspeak Plaza del Cordón 1, Bº Dch
|
|
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario