lunes, 26 de agosto de 2013

Live Interview Notes Taken on Aug. 7th

NOTE TO SELF: If I need an excuse later for not finishing my homework faster, I should say it was because Tammy told me that classes don't start until September anyway.  ;-)

Notes from my ESL Job Interview... I am moving forward with this company

Sky Thoth <sky@mystography.com>Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Reply-To: sky@mystography.com

See my interview notes below:

The starting rate of pay is 10 Euros an hour, currently $13.32 USD.

I have to order a Proof of Fiscal Residency from the United States IRS ... cover the $85 fee.

The proof of residency document costs $85 - but ISUS will pay me back for this after 3 months if we have a receipt.  ... I will forward it to ISUS in Spain.

Tammy Puchta who interviewed me will pass my information onto Laura who will continue working with me in the employment process.

I will receive and email with the following things and more:
- 3 User Names
- a Password
- ISUS community
- Practice Student Account
- Trainer Account
- 6,000 hours of quality material

After I do all of my assigned homework with this material there will be some of the following things to complete:

- Q & A session
- Two Certification Tests
- Finally a Feedback Session

We schedule Q & A Session:

It will be next week, Wednesday the 14th, 8:00 -- 16:00 Spanish Time.

I must complete my homework first. 

Range of hours: 
- minimum, only a couple of hours a week
- maximum, full time hours.
- They just ask I complete my courses with my students.
- ISUS works with over 150 different companies. 
- The courses are 3 months to 9 months long. 
- Some classes start in September, others in October, others in Nov.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario